NetApp Administration of OnCommand Unified Manager and Integrated Solutions (NA-AOCMCDOT)
Kurssprache ist Deutsch, Schulungsunterlagen in Englisch in digitaler Form.
Zielgruppe: NetApp employees or NetApp partners who are support engineers, Professional Services workers, or Customer Support Services workers.
Zielsetzung: Administration of OnCommand Unified Manager and Integrated Solutions (AOCMCDOT) is a 2 day instructor led course that demonstrates through brief lectures, exercises, and classroom discussion how to deploy and maintain an integrated OnCommand Unified Manager and pair it with OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) data-management solution. You learn how the performance-management features of Unified Manager provide a unified approach to storage management that reduces complexity. You also learn to how to extend Unified Manager’s data protection capabilities with WFA.
Dieses Seminar führen wir in Kooperation mit der Fast Lane GmbH durch.
Welche Inhalte werden vermittelt?
Module 1: Review the Unified Manager and NetApp Data Management Products
– Types of Data Management software
– Data management portfolio: Software, OnCommand Software suite
– OnCommand Unified Manager: Functionality, Discovery process
– OnCommand Workflow Automation, Integrating with Unified Manager
– Unification of Unified Manger and Performance Manager
Module 2: Deploy Unified Manager
– Unified Manager: Installation tasks, Configuration tasks, Host environment, Supported browsers, Maintenance console, Unified Manager UI, Initial settings, Configure cluster data sources
– Unified Manager discovery process
– Physical objects
– Logical objects
– Storage efficiency components
– Protection components
Module 3: Explore the Unified Manager UI
– UI features
– Customize UI dashboards
Module 4: Customize Unified Manager for Your Storage Environment
– Customize thresholds: Health, Performance policies, Expected range, Creating
– User management: Remote authentication, Creating users
– Event management
– Event triggers
– Event retention
– Alert notifications
Module 5: Monitor Storage Objects
– Object health pages
– Performance pages
– Unified Manager Reporting features
Module 6: Maintain Unified Manager
– Backing up / Restore Unified Manager
– Upgrade Unified Manager
– Performance data migration tool
Module 7: Use OnCommand WFA and Unified Manager to Manage Data Protection Relationships
– OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) server basic architecture
– Pair WFA to Unified Manager
– Configure WFA data sources and target systems
– Create and manage data-protection relationships
Welche Zulassungsvoraussetzungen sind zu erfüllen?
Kenntnisse entsprechend der Kurse: ONTAP 9 Cluster Administration (ONTAP9ADM) und ONTAP Data Management Fundamentals (DMFWBT).